LEGO Ideas 21321 Uluslararası Uzay İstasyonu (ISS) Duyuruldu
Geçtiğimiz aylarda, LEGO Ideas ekibinin ikinci bir şans vermiş olduğu ürün fikirlerinden International Space Station (Uluslararası Uzay İstasyonu) ürün fikri birinci olarak çıkarak yeni Ideas seti olmaya hak kazanmıştı. Standart LEGO Ideas değerlendirme süreçlerini pas geçmiş olan bu kazanan fikir, gerçekten de hızlı bir şekilde bir sete dönüştürüldü ve bu yılın ilk LEGO Ideas seti olarak karşımıza çıktı.
Orijinal ürün fikrinden çok da farklı bir tasarıma sahip olmayan bu set, iki astronot nanofigürü/mikrofigürü ile geliyor ve yakın zamanda çıkan uzay temalı setlere göre farklı bir ölçekte olsa da setin, 20 cm yüksekliği, 31 cm uzunluğu ve 49 cm genişliği ile sergilenme odaklı olduğunu söyleyebiliriz.
1 Şubat’ta piyasaya sürülecek ve Amerika fiyatı $69,99 ve Avrupa fiyatı €69.99 olacak 864 parçalık bu setin resmi ürün görsellerini ve orijinal basın açıklamasını aşağıda bulabilirsiniz:
21321 LEGO Ideas International Space Station Basın Bülteni
Stunning LEGO® brick International Space Station for display
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 148-page booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delight all ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 882-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
STEP INTO YOUR ASTRONAUT BOOTS WITH THE NEW LEGO® IDEAS INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
The LEGO Group has announced the new LEGO Ideas International Space Station, packed with authentic details as part of its 10-year celebration of the LEGO Ideas programme
[21st January 2020] Realise your own dreams of becoming an astronaut with the new LEGO Ideas International Space Station, available to buy from LEGO stores and online at LEGO.com from February 1st.
Based on a concept from a LEGO fan, the new model contains 864 pieces, including the iconic space station itself and a LEGO brick-built NASA space shuttle with three mini cargo spacecrafts and two astronaut microfigures, making this a must-have for space enthusiasts and adult LEGO fans alike.
The realistic set features a posable Canadarm2 and two rotating joints that coincide with eight adjustable solar panels, to replicate the out-of-this-world complexity of the real space station that orbits the Earth sixteen times a day!
In addition, a display stand means that builders can proudly display it in any room once complete and celebrate the achievements of the five international space agencies that brought the incredible real-life ISS to life and have enabled humans to live in space for 20 years.
Measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, the LEGO Ideas International Space Station makes an eye-catching display model that will perfectly compliment any LEGO brick space collection.
The set comes complete with a 148-page illustrated instruction booklet, packed with interesting facts and information about the International Space Station itself and the LEGO fan who created the original design for the set.
LEGO fan Christoph Ruge submitted the original design for the LEGO Ideas International Space Station set after submitting other various space model entries via the LEGO Ideas platform.
LEGO Ideas offers fans the opportunity to submit their own brick creations with the chance to have their concept brought to life with the help of LEGO master designers and a share of the profits.
After three years, Christoph’s design was selected through the special review to celebrate the 10th anniversary year of the LEGO Ideas programme that has seen amazing sets come to fans including The Flintstones, Steamboat Willie and Friends Central Perk in the last year alone.
Hasan Jensen, Engagement Manager at The LEGO Group, said: “To celebrate 10 years of crowdsourcing and collaboration between LEGO Ideas (called LEGO CUUSOO until 2014) and LEGO fans around the world, we decided to dive into the archives of LEGO Ideas projects that had gathered 10,000 supporters but hadn’t quite made it into production.
“We decided that one of these great ideas should have a second chance, so we thought we would turn the LEGO Ideas process upside down. This time we started the internal review and came up with four exciting projects that we thought showed the greatest potential – and then it was up to the LEGO Ideas community to decide which of the four would be made into LEGO Ideas set number 29. It was great fun to follow the fan vote and we were excited to be able to finally welcome the International Space Station into the LEGO Ideas family.”
Fans can submit their own LEGO set ideas at ideas.LEGO.com.